The 2018 Gettysburg Christmas Festival will be held on Saturday the 1st of December, from 10 AM until 9 PM. The entire town of Gettysburg will come together to celebrate the Christmas season.
There are many events at many local businesses, and the day includes the following:
- 7:30-11:30am – Breakfast with Santa at Gettysburg Hotel
- 10am-4pm – Free horse drawn carriage rides
- 1pm – Christmas Parade
- 2pm – Free Movie at Majestic Theater It’s a Wonderful Life
- 2-5pm – Clear Harmony Caroler
- 9am-5pm – Art Council’s Annual Gingerbread House Celebration
- A Roaring 20’s Christmas on Chambersburg Street
- A Colonial Christmas on York Street
- A Victorian Christmas on Steinwehr Avenue
- Christmas on Stage & Screen and The Arts! on Carlisle Street
- Our Christmas Heritage on Baltimore Street (north end)
- A Civil War Christmas on Baltimore Street (south end)
Join our community to celebrate the Christmas season.
Merry Christmas everyone!