Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf announced today that 12 more counties would be moved to the yellow phase of the state’s reopening plan beginning Friday, May 22.
Adams county was included in the list.
General changes that will begin next Friday include:
- The stay-at-home order will be lifted, but people are still encouraged to wear facemasks and social distance.
- Gatherings of up to 25 people will be allowed.
- Congregate care and prison restrictions remain in place.
What CAN reopen (given they follow appropriate health guidelines):
- Child care centers
- Retail stores with exterior entrances
- All businesses and manufacturers. Working from home is still recommended for employees of companies that can do so
- Golf courses and campgrounds remain open
What cannot reopen:
- Bars and restaurants remain limited to curbside pickup or delivery options.
- Gyms, spas, and fitness centers
- Sporting events including youth, team, and individual sports must not be held